A couple of weeks ago we packed up a decided to go camping. I have been begging Christopher to take us camping for years. He never camped as a kid and I did and have great memories. I knew that our kids would love it and love it they did!!! We tried to go to Southfork but there were no campground left. We decided to go to Northfork to see if there we any spot left. We found a spot and started to unpack. After about 5 minutes of being out of the truck Tessa looked like this!! I knew I was in for a treat. I have a really hard time with dirty kids. I have to keep telling myself that Tessa is okay dirty. She was having a ball playing in the dirt.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Camping Fun
Posted by Erin at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Chole looks just like Jaclyn in that first picture! Im glad she loved preschool. I'll have to call and talk to her about it, Im sure she has some funny stories! Is it wierd to just have Tessa home? It's crazy that summer is ending and school is in already.
Post a Comment