
Chloe loves to play in the leaves. I was quite surprised that she liked it so much since she hates getting dirty and she does not like it when anything touches her that is not soft. All she has wanted to do lately is play in the leaves. She loves to get
buried and cover anyone and everything around in leaves. She kept asking me to lay down so she could cover me in leaves. I kept telling her no but Grandma will do ANYTHING for Chloe. I keep telling Chloe that she has the nicest Grandma ever. If you can't tell the picture above it my mom covered in leaves.

I know this is just a random picture of Chloe but I could not resist posting it. A few days ago I heard Chloe just giggling in her room. I go in and this is what I find. If you can't tell she has taken the sink out of her kitchen and climbed in. She was pretty proud of herself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment